Some tail light ideas?

strungxout

Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm still trying to figure out some tail light and bracket ideas. I've been looking online and there are so many options, only problem is I can't find any pictures to see what they actually look like on a bike. I'm leaning towards the "Fuck U" Model A light and license bracket kit from Licks, but it looks like there's a very limited space that actually lights up. Anybody run that setup? I was hoping some people could post some pics and what they used so I can get some ideas? If all else fails I guess I can just weld on a couple tabs to the frame and run a cheap trailer light, but Id rather go with something that looks good. Thanks guys.

if you go with a fender mounted one, i got a sparto reproduction on ebay for about $25..

full

I've been throwing the fender idea around in my head for a while and I don't think I'm going to run one, at least not now anyway. So I need something to either mount to the axle plate or a weld on for the frame.

Ya I liked one of his brackets so I emailed him to find out if the light I have would fit and never heard anything back. So I was going to buy the model a light and one of his brackets, but I can't find any pictures of the light on any bikes similar to mine.

Back