Speaking of Silverwings...

Downeaster

Everything in XS
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Kid I've mentored since he was in pre-school just picked up the 650 version for free. Not running (most likely carbs) and beaucoup cosmetic work needed, but all there.

Just married, kid on the way, behind on his truck payments and just plain stony broke. Offered to buy it from him but he has visions of getting his MC endorsement, fixing it up and riding it instead of driving the 3/4 ton diesel pickup he can't afford to pay for or feed.

Offer is open, we shall see.

Kid I've mentored since he was in pre-school just picked up the 650 version for free. Not running (most likely carbs) and beaucoup cosmetic work needed, but all there.

Just married, kid on the way, behind on his truck payments and just plain stony broke. Offered to buy it from him but he has visions of getting his MC endorsement, fixing it up and riding it instead of driving the 3/4 ton diesel pickup he can't afford to pay for or feed.

Teach a kid about bikes and he'll never have money for drugs.

Yeah, I remember how logic escaped my grasp at that age...wait, it still does.

Back