Wanted - Street Tracker Parts & Body Parts

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134500007011
This came up on eBay today. I'm not really up on my tracker seat prices, but seems to be okay, especially if the shipping is really free.

I saw @Foreafriend's parts on the Denver CL yesterday and contacted him. He immediately returned my email. I told him about this forum and to join and post his parts on it. I will vouch for him as a legitimate seller. He lives on the Western slope of Colo.

Last edited:
Pm`d the seller about the wheel conversion kit and shipping to my zip. The response was a link to a CL ad with no shipping price?? Red Flag for me.:shrug:

Pm`d the seller about the wheel conversion kit and shipping to my zip. The response was a link to a CL ad with no shipping price?? Red Flag for me.:shrug:
Sorry. My typing skills are poor. I was just trying to copy and paste. Much quicker for me. Had not had time yet to respond with shipping prices. Generally I sell local to avoid shipping, and am checking as to how much it would cost.

Easy does it Phil...he didn't realize that 'we' are a bunch of eager/want it now bunch.
I still haven't been able to contact Cheney...after many calls and no answer...let the phone ring 12-15 times during different hours of the day. Leaving a voice mail that hasn't been returned (3 weeks ago) I sent him a letter with cash for the spacers, still nothing. This has gone on for a month now, and I havent' given him a red flag.
In all fairness, he might be having health or employee problems too.

Just thought I'd point out that proper etiquette sez that Vincent gets the right of first refusal.... since he's the one that started this "Wanted" advert.

Vincenthdfan,
If you’re still looking for the Omar’s Seat, Tank, and Tail I’ve got these, they’re brand new, followed me home. Tank is perfect and sealed, seat is perfect. Tail has 3 small chips in the gel coat on the rear of the fender radius and one larger gel coat chip at the front mounting hole. Got more pictures if you’re interested. I’m in them $550. That’s what I’m asking. I’m using a Champion tail and DT tank on mine.

Attachments

• IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3738.jpeg
    IMG_3738.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3724.jpeg
    IMG_3724.jpeg
    454.2 KB · Views: 34
Back