For Sale - Tachometer Eliminator- Spike Top, Aluminum.

crazyorigin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have 25 of these for sale. I doubt I will make more so once these are gone they are gone unless someone who currently makes them wants to do some with a spike top like this, I don't mind being copied at all. These are raw, machined finish.

IMG_20131219_175846_674.jpg

$15 shipped. I take PayPal. No gifted payments necessary.

NO O RING INCLUDED sorry
Thanks, let me know what you guys think.

I will also have some stainless spike tipped rear drum brake linkage adjuster/pivots soon I just need to get a tap and finish them up.(not sure of the exact definition, its the part that the threaded rod threads into that is held by the lever on the rear brake drum for adjustment)

IMG_20131220_240752_023.jpg

IMG_20131220_240838_036.jpg

Don't mind the grime on the bike, it is currently a basket case in roller form. It will hopefully look much better soon.

Last edited:
All tech deletes are now shipped. Sorry for the delay the holidays and some other things have been keeping me busy. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's opinion of these from the first wave of them being sold. Thank you, I appreciate the interest.

That's fine with me about the delay, do you still have some left? If so when the one that's on the way to me gets here I might want one for my other bike.

I have some almost done I just need to clean the cutoff nib off and test them out. I will get this done ASAP and let you know. It has warmed up past 0 now so I can go outside in my garage and work on my bike without loosing any fingers.

Back