tag and tail light holder

crazyazsredneck

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
well here it is . built a tag and tail light hold to day . think its going to work hope to get tag tomorrow and put it on :bike:

Attachments

• tag and tail light holder 001.jpg
    tag and tail light holder 001.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 139
  • tag and tail light holder 002.jpg
    tag and tail light holder 002.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 139
  • tag and tail light holder 004.jpg
    tag and tail light holder 004.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 134
  • tag and tail light holder 005.jpg
    tag and tail light holder 005.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 213
Looks like a great addition to the bike. I only see 2 wires..............its normal to have 3 wires for these bikes............tail/brake/ground. Where is the light for the tag?

If you are planning to use a regular #1157 bulb, why not go high tech and install LED's for tail/brake and licence plate?

that is an led light , going to put a resistor on it so it will be tail and break. had a wiring diagram in the horse mag iam going to use. not going to be any night riding so i dont need to light the tag

that is an led light , going to put a resistor on it so it will be tail and break. had a wiring diagram in the horse mag iam going to use. not going to be any night riding so i dont need to light the tag
I was going to ask, think it's a Federal requirement for white light on plate

Looks good, but would put you at risk running that vertical around these parts. Horizontal in Iowa. Tons of people run them vertical here and know of two guys who got the OWI because of it. Course if you don't drink and ride, that won't happen :thumbsup:

well here it is . built a tag and tail light hold to day . think its going to work hope to get tag tomorrow and put it on :bike:

Looks good, but would put you at risk running that vertical around these parts. Horizontal in Iowa. Tons of people run them vertical here and know of two guys who got the OWI because of it. Course if you don't drink and ride, that won't happen :thumbsup:

What the he'll is a OWI?:confused:

Operating While Intoxicated. More impressive sounding than DUI, so easier to write grants for. Also has cute ouchy boo boo meaning when pronounced.

Hahahaha....I love it. You got it right on both counts. Really though it also works for boats, cranes, surgery, you know anything you "operate" whie intoxicated. :yikes: :thumbsup:

Operating While Intoxicated. More impressive sounding than DUI, so easier to write grants for. Also has cute ouchy boo boo meaning when pronounced.

Back