The MOTO Museum

SINKING78

Oil, Grease, & Gas Please
Reaction score
Found this little gem of a place in St.Louis. Way to cool not to share some pics:thumbsup:

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0326.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

IMAG0323.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

Wow, that is REALLY neat! I wish Baltimore had something like that. My wife is from St. Louis, but I never knew about this place!

Thanks for sharing these pics!

TC

Yea this place is amazing and attached to the museum is the "Triumph" Bar and Grill. I've lived here over 30 years and didn't know it was there either. My girlfriend found it online and we checked it out on Tuesday, pics do no justice, it's much bigger than it looks. I will deff go back and take more pics with descriptions. Such a good eye the collector has.

Yea, I agree 10 fold.. AND...Ah! I just looked at these pics again and realized I didn't include the Indian!

IMAG0322.jpg

Beautiful!

Yes, please... more pictures! We go to St. Louis every year for Christmas, so I'm going to have to try to get there for a field trip.

My wife's uncle (I suppose he's in his 70s) owns a St. Louis body and fender shop, and is heavily into vintage aircraft restoration, hot rods, and motorcycles. So I'm going to have to find out whether he knows about this place because he has never mentioned it to me.

TC

Back