Video Thread

HaHa! The "wall of death" guy don't have to be there for ya to see someone do something stupid on a bike at Strokers! Just go sit out front next to the big Homer Simpson and watch weekend warriors leave onto Harry Hines Blvd.

Dave, that was the first time I ever saw the hat n gun.thanks for posting that

Item Description

4.5x8.75x13" corrugated box holds 3x10x12" felt hat. .75" hatband with images of bullets and text reading "Roy Rogers/Quick Shooter." Inside hat is spring-loaded trap that holds small plastic/metal cap gun. 11x14" folded instructions explain how to work the spring mechanism. ©1961. Release on brim of hat opens trap and gun fires single cap. Original drawstring. Box is open on one end only and remains a clean, bright color and original shape. Light wear to instructions. Box is Very Fine. Hat is Exc. Great design.
it sold for $275

Bill they did a GREAT job great

Last edited:
My good friend Tom races mountain bikes.
Here's a pic of him, in first place.
481917_4400144607476_1091784603_n.jpg

He sends me some good videos. Here's the latest. It's not of him, but it's cool.

I cant believe this hasnt been posted yet. You have to watch the whole thing. Its hilarious. Count the f bombs on national television. Censor button guy has a sore finger.

Thank god for hatchet weilding homless hitchikers.

I see. They removed the video today. It worked this morning when I posted it. Thanks for updating it Sink. It is definitly worth a watch.

Saammmaaassshhhhhh !!!

Awesome.

Back