what's did you name your sickle?

slackjaw44

greasy summmbitch
Reaction score
I need a few good names, been throwing around a couple, rat bastard, PIle o shitzen, Marilyn the whore/

I call them whatever comes to mind at the time. Most of the names ain't fit for human consumption.

Betsy.....anything mechanical that is made of a plethora of parts, as an object unto itself, as opposed to individual parts on the same, is Betsy. Thus my bike is Betsy, same as my car, truck, flintlock etc., though the name is used only when the object is giving me fits.
Individual parts when giving me fits, on the other hand, are called the most vile things you can think of.

Last edited:
its a long story

Attachments

• DH000435.jpg
    DH000435.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 95
My XS hard tail project already has a name, it's Xena... it told me it's name when I was grinding on the frame. Sounded like it was saying Xena! Xena! Xeeeennaa! Hahaha...

My Ironhead has always been Lone Wolf McQuaalude...Woofie for short.

Attachments

• ashley's 064.jpg
    ashley's 064.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 91
How about "MoFo" because when I describe it to someone who is not familiar with an XS650, I say it vibrates like a "MoFo".

Grim Reaper
usually what ever it is: 74 TX650, 87 XLH ect. unless it's being bad then POS

yes I'm aware a scythe is not a sickle but a motorcycle isn't either

Attachments

• Grim Reaper.JPG
    Grim Reaper.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 115
  • Sickle_and_scythe_labels.jpg
    Sickle_and_scythe_labels.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 100
I call the XS project Dirty Weapon, because I found it rotting to death outside and my mother called motorcycles murdercycles...

But that isnt a name really... just a reference... like my R1, i refer to as a Stone Breaker because of the power etc...

Back