Where to find curved drag pipes?

NewestOnTheBlock

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I'm really digging the curved drag pipes that gordon scott makes. Unfortunately, according to his thread, he is behind schedule and and recovering from health issues, which might put everything on hold.

Anyone know any other place to get them? for reference here is the link and a pic of the pipes i'm referring too.

petters_bike.jpg

http://www.xs650exhaust.com/index.php?p=1_9_Curved-Drags

I'm really digging the curved drag pipes that gordon scott makes. Unfortunately, according to his thread, he is behind schedule and and recovering from health issues, which might put everything on hold.

Anyone know any other place to get them? for reference here is the link and a pic of the pipes i'm referring too.

those were made by gordon scott

er.................... I don't think you read my original post at all.......:doh:

Interesting stuff. So they are a fabrication shop? never heard of them before.

Was looking more for something more readily available. Such as pandemonium or tc bros. I remember awhile back when the shotgun exhaust was something you needed to custom order/make. Now you can buy them through tc bros and what not. I wonder if these curved drag pipes will become as popular.

unfortunately he (Meyers) is all custom, doing mostly complete builds. He only has a few items that are off the shelf. He's very well known locally. I asked him about it at a show yesterday and he said that he could do it but i have no idea what his timing is. He even has my 650 he could use as a model for mock up.

Hugh handbuilt might consider doing them. He has been adding products to his list like crazy recently. A local muffler shop might be able to do it... Ive had a Midas fab up a few things for me... its not the greatest quality but its functional while I wait for a preferred source to do it.

Back