Who says Choppers Don't Handle??

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
Draggin Pegs the whole way along the dragon, hitting the corners hard (look how compressed those 2" over forks are)

226861_2009496153096_1114484956_32407335_1412299_n.jpg

227446_2009496433103_1114484956_32407336_499107_n.jpg

248871_2009496753111_1114484956_32407338_3056496_n.jpg

Not at all... As a matter of fact, the bike rejected it physically on I-40 and I never looked back.... 2-2 is way better for this bike, It will be interesting to test a 2-1 on a rephased engine...

Punskalar, did you build your own frame for that bike? It has some stretch where the frame joins the neck. Looks like Chica built it, which is a GOOOOD thing.

rejected it.... or clipped it on the tarmac & ripped it off..?? LOL Coll pics love the old style visor - reminds me of Mad Max (road warrior movies)

Punskalar, did you build your own frame for that bike? It has some stretch where the frame joins the neck. Looks like Chica built it, which is a GOOOOD thing.

Yep, thats one of mine... No one ever seems to mess with the front half of these bikes, I wanted to do something a little different, and that tank would never fit on a stock front loop properly... Thanks for the compliments... :thumbsup:

rejected it.... or clipped it on the tarmac & ripped it off..?? LOL Coll pics love the old style visor - reminds me of Mad Max (road warrior movies)

Literally blew right off on I-40... Figured it wasn't worth stopping for once I saw how many cars were behind me... :laugh:

It instantly ran better... I tried running that megaphone with the stock baffle, completely baffleless, and then with my own custom baffle... This bike just did NOT want a 2-1 exhaust... The rest of the trip was a bit loud, but I'll fix that... 1,000 plus miles in about 5 days :bike:

Dragging pegs,exhaust may be cool but cornering even deeper you could highside the bike and that is not cool when you fly over the bike.

Dragging pegs,exhaust may be cool but cornering even deeper you could highside the bike and that is not cool when you fly over the bike.

Front suspension was full compressed, this was going into the turn. I've never touched the exhaust on this bike, and the pegs fold up when I drag them.... No threat of high siding this bike from cornering, not after the riding and beat down I gave it this past week :laugh:

That guy is now missing his arm skin. Geezzeee!!!

Notice in the first pic that his front tire is stopped. Why are you braking in a corner?!!!!!!!!!

I tagged the rear of my exhaust the other day taking a corner and was wondering what the consequences would be if I went even deeper. Looks like I may need to bend the exhaust some more. :doh:

Back