XS Bratstyle end result.

bassgoat1979

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
A couple pics of the bratstyle I built. Not too extream, but I was happy for the first build. I want to clean it up and get some better shots later.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Frame before.jpg
    Frame before.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 210
I like the headlight and the way you have it mounted...sort of stand-offish. What is it?

It's a 50's plow light, got a pair of them from the father in law. He got them for $5 from a yard sale new in boxes. I added the chrome dimmer in the top of the bucket.

Great results! Nice simple RIDABLE bike. Very good use of a Special that was a bit down in the dumps and now it's a head turner. My hat's off to you.

Thanks! I'm still waiting for cycle X to get some chrome beach bars and one of these days I wan't to get a better seat. I plan to get the wife off her XS400 next spring and put her on this one and make another bratsyle for me with a custom +6 swinger and a springer front end. I want to run 21" spokes front and rear too. That will be this winter money willing.

It's a 50's plow light, got a pair of them from the father in law. He got them for $5 from a yard sale new in boxes. I added the chrome dimmer in the top of the bucket.
Funny how the appropriate part sometimes really just finds YOU. If you looked for one , you couldn't find one. It knew where it wanted to be! :thumbsup::bike:

Back