XS650 build off and wrap up party?

my build will be done in the next two weeks can i still apply for the video class (in so cal and i wont be able to make it out east)?

my build will be done in the next two weeks can i still apply for the video class (in so cal and i wont be able to make it out east)?
you can if you start a new build on the 1st of nov. thats just 2 keep it fair for everyone

Keep talking fellas... Haha

Posted via Mobile

:agree: cuz i have some off the wall shit set for this one. oh and the i think the tcbro frame just isn't go'n to cut it. after look'n at it the last few days i just can get into that bottom rail no matter how much i try to make myself

I just bought my 650, not planing anything radical, not going to win, but I'd like to participate in the build off for grins.

it doesnt have to be a crazy build just wat you want to build so you tell me what class and your in.

lol woot long haul award!!!....seriously though this is my first venture into a custom bike...or actually working on one at all...I'm still looking for parts...if anyone has a lead on a xs750 tank I would greatly appreciate someone helping me out =D.

Found some on ebay...but I would rather go through one of the forum guys as I have had some bad experiences with ebay in the past.

if i was part'n my 750 out the tank would be your but i just sold my sporty 2day so im go'n to make a full on cafe out of my 750.

"long hual"award for the guy that travels the most miles to be at the show!

We could save a bunch of time and money and just ship me the trophy :) just sayn....big plans for this next one!

we could but i have to have something to do over the winter :laugh: and i think there's go'n to be a few bad ass chop's in this one and thats y im set'n this up!

It is an 850 tank...but from my understanding its the same as the 750...Hey noob question for you...the 850/750 tanks are vacuum fed...does it matter if my bike is originally non vacuum fed to the carbs? I assume that it does matter and i will need to switch out the petcocks to a non vacuum fed petcock.

there the same just diffrent bore i think about the only thing i know bout the triples are they are cheap and crazy fast i got mine for under a grand and it will do 90mph at the top of 2nd gear thats why im make'n a cafe out of it, and i think your go'n to have to switch those petcocks out. i only use none vac. set ups my 750 is the first bike i had thats set up that way.

Last edited:
:agree: cuz i have some off the wall shit set for this one. oh and the i think the tcbro frame just isn't go'n to cut it. after look'n at it the last few days i just can get into that bottom rail no matter how much i try to make myself

Yeah... I got some pretty sick stuff lined up

Posted via Mobile

I am in northern IN and trying to get my build on track for a spring debut..... all it is currently is the front frame loop and the engine....

So let's pencil me in on the rider/driver side..... if not too late.

Last edited:
well after see'n the artical on the ACO in october issue #123 ( not in stores they mail it to my place) im more ready then every to do this.

Good write up?

Posted via Mobile

it's ok but it could have been better and Im bring my a game for this build cuz my ACO build was done for under 2grand and was done in about five months. so almost 2x the amount of time and more free cash after the sale of my sporty. this one go'n to be fun. like i said b4 off the wall shit for this one!

David Roy from Voodoo Vintage has my neck tube right now. Am I too far along or can I jump in on this as long as I don't start anything else till November 1st?

hey man send a pm or email with a pic and we can see whats up i like to have as many as i can in this build off

Last edited:
Ok im get'n things around and im take'n a head count NEED to know who's still in and what class. so to a EVERYONE in this thing NEEDS to send me a PM with the class your in ASAP. i may have the camp spot and "must do" ride set i have to double check. if so it's a nice little spot just outside a tiny ass town maybe about 15miles from a hole in the wall bar that will be the meeting spot that your scooter must make the trip from there's all kind of good back road's around there also
I now that it's a pain in the ass but even if i've talk'ed with you about this i'd still like you to send a pm

Back