XS650.com T-shirts and Hoodies???

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
So I posted a picture of the XS650.com sweatshirt I got for Christmas in the What did Santa bring??? (2010) thread... and a few people expressed interest in having one. I figured I'd start a thread to continue that discussion.

I don't think it would be too hard to get some T-shirts or Hoodies made with the XS650.com logo if that's what people are interested in. Se let here it.. If I were to get some stuff made, who would want one and what would people want? T-shirts? Hoodies? Polos? XS650.com logo? Other design? Logo size and placement? Silk screen?

I should probably mention that I won't be able to do anything with the Yamaha name or tuning fork logo! :(

Attachments

• xs650sweatshirt.jpg
    xs650sweatshirt.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 333
I'd be interested interested in tees, hoodies, and a garage/work shirt. I think the large logo like the one above would look great on the back, but I prefer a smaller left chest logo in the front. Big logos in the front make me feel too much like a walking billboard.

Always screen printed.

Hmmm ,Maybe on a XL size tee shirt. Gray T-shirt. I'd like 2 please. 85711 zipcode.

T shirts short and long sleeve and workshirts.... How about some artists on here doing some shirts. Some pics on them of mint xs1 some dressed in cafe- road race looks and some chopper bobber. I would buy at least a couple of short sleeve and long sleeve and a workshirt.

:D I know, brother. Your link didn't work. I was being a smart ass. I realize it's out of character... :laugh:

I don't like that shirt. It's too Valvoline Instant Oil Change store.

Thus the term "work shirt", also known as a "mechanic's shirt"... I think someone's a bit of a snob.

Alright thanks guys. Now that I know what people are looking for, I'll look into into getting some stuff made and get back to you.

Back