XS650.com T-shirts and Hoodies???

When it comes to hand drawings don't get to crazy with small details. Use black ink and something fine tipped like a really small sharpie. The detail with pen or pencil tends to get lost when you scan it in.

Excellent, that is just what I needed to know before doing more drawings! Thanks.

I just got permission to use a slightly altered version of Daniel Peirce's XS650 engine photo! He even offered to send a high resolution version to work with. What a great guy! :thumbsup:

Here's a link to the engine photo: http://www.trickphotog.com/BuyItXs650.htm You can order prints there too.

Check out all of his engine shots here: http://www.trickphotog.com/engine_project.htm

So I'm going to work on getting that set up with the local print shop I've been working with. It seems we have a few printers that are members here. Maybe we can get some other stuff done through them at a later time and use some of our own artwork. So Gary, keep working on your line drawings if you wish. :bike:

Im working on some tshirt designs myself... any ideas from all of you? would love some input on what everyone would like to see. Thanks

It definitely is! I've been going back and forth with the printer for the last couple of days working out the final details and then I'll be posting more information about it. Once the final details are worked out (should be within the next week), I'll be having a big pre-sale event so everyone can get the garments, colors, and sizes they want. After that, I'll probably only stock a few things. Maybe I'll do custom orders annually.

Also, for every shirt sold during the pre-sale, you'll be entered into a drawing to win a prize. :D It's going to be a good one too! I'll be posting all the details soon. :thumbsup:

A small teaser... Back side...

Attachments

• XS650shirtteaser.jpg
    XS650shirtteaser.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 373
Short-sleeve t-shirts, long-sleeve t-shirts, pull-over hoodies, zipper hoodies, short-sleeve work shirts, and long-sleeve work shirts.

Back