Wanted - XS650 Engine Stand

xskrenzer

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a Engine Stand for my 650 so i can take the frame down and have it welded on. Please post price as shipped to 37042 thanks - Zak

I just bought a troyfab one for when I pull down my top end.

$40 shipped is the best deal out there if you don't feel like making one.

TROYFAB i have 4 of them and they work great. I even welded one up like a table so motor can sit in corner of garage and not be on the floor .Easy to work on motor too.They are well built for the money. Instead of making one up i buy his $40.00 shipped

Another great way is to use a car engine stand - harborfreight has them for like 40 bucks minus the 20% coupon - http://www.harborfreight.com/750-lb-capacity-engine-stand-32915.html. I bought a short section of angle steel that had 3/8 inch holes in it from home depot and cut it into 4 pieces to make adapters. Total cost ~45 bucks, no welding, easy to move around and i could use it for other projects in the future..

TROYFAB i have 4 of them and they work great. I even welded one up like a table so motor can sit in corner of garage and not be on the floor .Easy to work on motor too.They are well built for the money. Instead of making one up i buy his $40.00 shipped

Does the Troy stand give you room to get at the sump plate, and give starter clearance? Any pics of a 650 motor in one? Tro Fab doesn't have any pics of a motor in the stand, and can't answer those questions

Back