tatoos

Have you ever been to an event and someone brings their dog and thinks everyone should like him. Everyone does'nt. Again if dogs are allowed the person has the right to bring him. Tony C.

Hey brucedoosh you sound like u may yourself be one of those who badmouth (hardly) riders. Jefft

lol yu guys crak me up. no offense jefft. just the fact yuv kept a shovel running for all those years makes yu a hero.yu cant do that without knowing yur wrenches.i rode one for 8 years.i miss mine.but it made me know my wrenches.

Well ridgerunner and I will be having a cold one at the bar while you guys are are at the beauty parlor getting inked up. You can come to the bar later. They probably serve milk. Yea those old shovels can be problamatic. Jeffries

Last edited:
Hey Jeffrey post a pic up of yourself I c you don't have any pics. Post some of you n the shovel as well girlfriend:wink2:

Well ridgerunner and I will be having a cold one at the bar while you guy are are at the beauty parlor getting inked up. You can come to the bar later. They probably serve milk. Yea those old shovels cam be problamatoc. Jeffries

lol i prefer wild turky 101, but i do like milk for breakfast and i wont be gettin inked anytime soon.and old shovels run just fine if yu know how to wrench them up afore yu leave the house.

Lol shovels suck they fukin leak oil all day long. You assholes are posers and never owned a Harley

Calm down and have another milk. Your going to fool around and pop a blood vessel. Jefft

yes they do leak oil, mostly from the tranny and the primary chaincase.if they dont leak then they dont have oil in them.kinda like a old john deere dozer.just like my 79 xs650 is leaking all over my concrete floor rite now.i kinda like it. reminds me to check the oil

There is a good fix for that tranny leak that a member on the shovelhead forum came up with and it involves using a double seal. Jeffries

Last edited:
Hey ridgerunner go to(shovelhead USA) website. There is tons of help there. Those graybeards know everything about shovels. Why pics Bruce? So that u can then say that I'm posing beside my neighbors bike? .jefft

My personal art collection. Love it or hate it each piece has a meaning to me.

full

full

full

full

Not a tattoo fan and don't have any thing against anyone who has them but if I was going to get one I would want to get them by the same person you got yours.
jefft

:agree:I know but being a fellow trim carpenter we're both use to getting ragged on by framers. Who ironically tend to be covered with.........................Tatoos!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ha, why are the framers raggin on you? they are usually long gone when you trim guys get there?id be raggin on them about ther stuff being out of square! ever trimmed out a out of sqaure doorway with expensive oak trim? trimming has to be one of the hardest jobs in building a house.you have to take everybody elses work and make it look good!i dont even know how you do it but im sure there are tricks i dont know.

hey but that's why they call it rough framing.
it's not called finished framing for a reason.
about the best a finish carpenter can hope for these days is plumb hinge sides on door jacks, if both sides are plumb scratch your head. unless its a bypass or bifold you might get plumb and level there. I could go on and on.
And Yes there are many tricks up a finish carpenters sleve

Back