Texas Members

3bikes3.jpg

From last night at the Draught House. DogBunny, 1976 Bug Killer; GoldToothGarage, CL360 Scrambler; XS771, 1982 Cherry.

Tonight we are meeting at Doc's at 8:00.

BTW, it's 70 degrees right now, and it isn't even 10 in the morning yet. I just finished opening all of the doors and windows at my house.

If you aren't interested in beer nights, but you are interested in some kind of annual event, PM your email to us, we are compiling a list of Central Texas owners.

I can't make it this time, but the next one. Which will probably be tomorrow at this rate :)

Hey, how about we ride to Mexico?

3bikes3.jpg

From last night at the Draught House. DogBunny, 1976 Bug Killer; GoldToothGarage, CL360 Scrambler; XS771, 1982 Cherry.

Tonight we are meeting at Doc's at 8:00.

BTW, it's 70 degrees right now, and it isn't even 10 in the morning yet. I just finished opening all of the doors and windows at my house.

If you aren't interested in beer nights, but you are interested in some kind of annual event, PM your email to us, we are compiling a list of Central Texas owners.

I see the BUGKILLER back there, looking sharp these days, nicw XSs guys:thumbsup:

Had to miss Mohawks last night. Was stuck in houston buying motorcycles. Good news, another XS650 and a CL350 Scrambler has join my herd. Where we meeting tonight?? Bikinis has a bike night tonight I think.

WacoBrian, good to hear from you. Sorry I never spent more time admiring your bike at the Harvest Classic. I was a little hung over all day Saturday. I did try to find you Sunday morning, but you must have already left.

1975Rat.jpg

This is from a couple of day's ago at Doc's. This 1975 rat belonged to a guy named Peter.
XS771, xjwmx, and I were there, so if GoldToothGarage had made it we would have set a record of five XS650s...

Well damn. Wont let you cats down again. Been crazy busy. Brought another XS650 back to life today! Also installed an 82 Xs650 motor that I had a new gear set put in. Nice to have a small fleet of running XS's!

So we doing anything Sunday??

I will be selling one ultra nice black 1982 XS650 next week. I will let the Texas boys get first shot, before I list her. Also Im about to start a Dirt Tracker Build! Should be fun.

On another note i just got a sick YZ426 with the bad ass classic black / yellow Bob "Hurricane" Hannah graphic kit. Who wants to play in the mud??

I met with the proprietor of the Gold Tooth garage this evening, and he may make it for the biscuit breakfast too. Be there or be square, Austin people. Otherwise you may never forgive yourself.

Back