1972 Mufflers

Captmandel

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I just won an auction for a set of okay condition xs2 mufflers. They looks ok as far as rust. The baffle on one looks pretty rusted other than that just Knicks and dings. I'm gonna end up paying $160 with shipping. Pretty good deal right? I'm just super excited and was wondering if I was bidding against any of you guys??? Anyhow, happy Father's Day! Night y'all

You mean 158.05? No I wasn't bidding, just watching. I recently bought a new pair. Those did look pretty good.

Yes exactly!! Some tense moments are spend waiting on an auction to close. Cool, thanks for your opinion on the mufflers! I was a little concerned. Super excited to get the originals at such a low price. Saw another set on there for 499 each I think. Crazy!

If they not as good as you expect, I think the ones from mikes are very good. I bought mine in 2008 and have been happy with them. There may be a lot of rust on the inside kinda hard to tell.

Yea, that's what I'm afraid of (rust). I really want the ones from Mikes but right now it's just not in the budget. Do you or anyone know if the baffles are replaceable on the stock mufflers?

Back