1978 XS650 Custom Build, The Dirty Dizon

Paint scheme Ideas and graphics. Photo chopped this indian peanut tank on my bike. Really wished yamaha had a cooler emblem. Thinking of powder coating the frame semi gloss black and tins (tank/fender,forks and fairing) a matte black with some type of design on the tank like this. Let me know what you all think.

full

I like it. I really love the lines of this bike!! I think the fairing is a big part of it.

Thanks Pre! It's gone through quite a number of design changes but I think I'm finally happy with the overall layout. Hardest thing now is coming up with a color scheme :shrug:

If you need someone for art work Ihave a good friend in Castro Valley who does great work. He did mine and been at it a looong time!

If you need someone for art work Ihave a good friend in Castro Valley who does great work. He did mine and been at it a looong time!

Cool :thumbsup: I'm not to far from there too. Does your friend have a website or anything I can browse through? Thanks man.

Paint scheme Ideas and graphics. Photo chopped this indian peanut tank on my bike. Really wished yamaha had a cooler emblem. Thinking of powder coating the frame semi gloss black and tins (tank/fender,forks and fairing) a matte black with some type of design on the tank like this. Let me know what you all think.

full

:thumbsup::rock:

I think you really nailed the look here. All you need to do now is mount up those other wheels with the speed holes as I think they would fit the look of this bike which screams speed to me; Nice work:thumbsup:

I think you really nailed the look here. All you need to do now is mount up those other wheels with the speed holes as I think they would fit the look of this bike which screams speed to me; Nice work:thumbsup:

Thanks man :) saving for a 750 big bore kit so hopefully it can back up the look!

Back