2023 Dick Russell Memorial Rally - Mountain View, AR. May 4th - 7th, 2023. Hosted by the Yamaha 650 Society.

Well I have some good news and some even better news
First off I just got back from the Mayo Clinic and they will be doing surgery to remove my thyroid gland May 6th) but they don't see a real big issue with having that done as there is no real big issue (cancer is minimal at best) they just want to take it out so there won't be and issue in the future
And the really good news is that I have reservations again to meet up with you guys :cheers:
So if you want to give me some grief while I'm there
Save it up Nancy boys ( Maybe that was to harsh Nah)
I'm stoked to be able to make it
Whahoo !!!!
Awesomeness!🥳🤩

First off I just got back from the Mayo Clinic and they will be doing surgery to remove my thyroid gland May 6th) but they don't see a real big issue with having that done as there is no real big issue (cancer is minimal at best) they just want to take it out so there won't be and issue in the future
And the really good news is that I have reservations again to meet up with you guys :cheers:
Whahoo !!!!
1679517056062.png

we'll be waiting for you...

Whahoo !!!!
I am seeing date overlap there....

Tomorrow will be putting wheel chocks on the trailer and test fitting the bikes
The weather there has to be better than here in Minnesnowta
We had ice pellets again today it doesn't stick but WTH it's spring
See you all there even if I have to pack my long sleave underbritches we're coming :bike:

Ozarks Madness!
She got a BADLY needed Dunlop Roadsmart 3 Front Tire (110/80-18) general clean up, inspection while the wheel was off.
rear brake got a flush and refill. Set valves. That kinda stuff.
Need to look at providing a bit of support for a rear soft top bag.
KIMG3534.JPG
SoDak got kicked off the lift....

Ozarks Madness!
She got a BADLY needed Dunlop Roadsmart 3 Front Tire (110/80-18) general clean up, inspection while the wheel was off.
rear brake got a flush and refill. Set valves. That kinda stuff.
Need to look at providing a bit of support for a rear soft top bag.
View attachment 241403
SoDak got kicked off the lift....
A sissy bar luggage rack works well for me but ........
Unless you can make one, finding an original after market one is pretty slim

Back