4th gear clip tightened, but now my clutch is slipping

Yeah.....it is pretty expensive down here right now RG but this 25% "reduction" is simply a way of shifting the burden to our children and grandchildren.

Thanks Dalton!

...and as for making these folks irrelevant...I'd have to grow a beard and stop eating meat wouldn't I? ;)
Yes, Dalton cost Ontario tax payers 1.1 Billion dollars on the gas plants scandal. Katheen is making more of a mess of it as well.

Yeah.....it is pretty expensive down here right now RG but this 25% "reduction" is simply a way of shifting the burden to our children and grandchildren.

Thanks Dalton!

...and as for making these folks irrelevant...I'd have to grow a beard and stop eating meat wouldn't I? ;)
Well, I still devour the occasional unsuspecting fowl or swine, beards grow by themselves, and to ignore or cut slack for the delusional comes easy to me.

Yes its true the electrons are always there, but they are lazy and don't move much. In order to get any work out of them, the power companies have to generate a pressure differential between the alternator and the load (customers), which is called voltage.
So yes, I went to work each day and did my share to create that voltage differential.
Well, its nothing like your most compelling magnetism to get the lil freakers excited and dance with de-light towards doing your very bidding....

View attachment 95691

Yep, the early 70-73 clutches didn't have the indexing hole, and the splined pressure plate. Their pressure plates delivered their torque thru the spring mount posts...

Yep, I was saying "I can't find the hole" this morning...on a '72 clutch. I know these new springs are from IOWA.
View attachment 95691

Yep, the early 70-73 clutches didn't have the indexing hole, and the splined pressure plate. Their pressure plates delivered their torque thru the spring mount posts...

Yep, like mine I put back together with springs from IOWA this morning.

Attachments

• P2210023.JPG
    P2210023.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 33
Back