Any Hot Rodders here??

My cars

close.jpg

stratocheif.jpg

impalaandschwin.jpg

theres a 64 down the street from me i really wanna scoop but the owner won't budge on 10k and it needs a decent amount of body work...liiving on the east coast sucks...

I would say that it does. Maybe more than others. I was always a fan of Warren Johnson.

The "Professor" is one sharp guy. The modern Pro Stock field owes a lot to the work he's done.

He's a little hard to work for, from what I've heard, but not nearly as bad as Bob Glidden. I've heard horror stories from those who worked under Glidden. :eek:

Yeah, a little bit. Still checkin' it out. Hard (pardon the pun) to get past the girls. Damn fine women, too! This one has me especially intrigued!!

That girl used to work behind the desk at one of the bike shops...One of the guys used to love taking deliveries......Do you blame him? Thats her again on the yellow chop.

I raced RC while stationed in Japan a few years ago....it's HUGE over there!!! Had a Team Associated truck and car.....always wanted to get into the gas street cars...but never did....those HAULED @ss!!!!

Its gone back to electric now . With the brushless systems and fancy batterys giving fast discharge rates and or long run times .I have a Mardave cobra buggy that depending on the motor I put in and how I gear it will will either eat a gas car on top speed or acceleration . Most off shelf gas cars I can beat on both counts .

I still have this one. The picture is from about 1965. There is also a '58 buick Century with a 455 engine. It sets out next to the barn. The Model A is in pieces inside the barn.

Attachments

• model a.jpg
    model a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 194
My wife loves old trucks and I am heavily into Rat rods :thumbsup: It has to be low and tires should be at about roof line :D I'm without one right now but that will change :thumbsup: The F150 is my daily shop truck, lowerd, 5.0 five speed, headers etc...
cimg7806.jpg
cimg7809.jpg

Back