Asylum cycles - any ideas ?

This is my company, and I absolutely am not a theif. I have worked my ass off for the last 3 years building this company. Sometimes in the mix I have missed orders but do my best to make it right. If you had placed an order with me and I missed it then contact me and I will make it right!

Around the time I was running this special my shop became closed for over 6 weeks due to an ice storm causing damage to the building. Because of that I almost went bankrupt!

I'll be damned if someone calls me a scam or a thief! I am a small business and been a mechanic for well over a decade! I run a full service/custom motorcycle shop and have supplied 100's of harness kits over the last few years to customers worldwide. But then I miss a couple in the mix and I'm a horrible scam artist?!

If I missed your kit then contact me and i will make it right but don't start being a bunch of keyboard warriors thinking you know someone when you don't! I have put my life into this business and have done everything I can to support the xs650 community!

Jay
Asylum Cycles
585-454-9367

Seems like you have had your chance and haven;t come through.

Having been self employed i know what it is like to make mistakes that cost money. Just have to eat it if you want to be an honest operator. Not just honest but with integrity and morals. May have never gotten rich but i can honestly say i don't owe any money or swindled a customer. Every job I finished/walked off I could hold my head up even if thing got messy with a customer, and they got their moneys worth

Gotta remember, this site has a lot of traffic combined with facebook and most members belong to other forums so word is going to get around.

You state, "I'll be dammed if someone calls me a scam or a thief" Have to communicate to back up that statement.

I'm at a point of being pissed off at Asylum Cycles. I have choices, I can drive 6 hours to Rochester and see what's up for my own eyes, Or drag Jeremi' s reputation through the mud online, or accept the loss of my hard earned money. I don't accept the loss of my hard earned money. I never will. So I guess until I am able to drive the 300+ miles to Rochester I guess my last option is to be vocal online and see if that gets any results. As soon as I get what I paid for i'll delete everything I post online. There's at least 5 different place I know of the asylum cycles lists his products. Most of them on Facebook groups regarding xs650s.. there's the xa650 chopper group, xs650 homebuilt group and so on. Jay if you read this you have left me little choice. .

This is my company, and I absolutely am not a theif. I have worked my ass off for the last 3 years building this company. Sometimes in the mix I have missed orders but do my best to make it right. If you had placed an order with me and I missed it then contact me and I will make it right!

Around the time I was running this special my shop became closed for over 6 weeks due to an ice storm causing damage to the building. Because of that I almost went bankrupt!

I'll be damned if someone calls me a scam or a thief! I am a small business and been a mechanic for well over a decade! I run a full service/custom motorcycle shop and have supplied 100's of harness kits over the last few years to customers worldwide. But then I miss a couple in the mix and I'm a horrible scam artist?!

If I missed your kit then contact me and i will make it right but don't start being a bunch of keyboard warriors thinking you know someone when you don't! I have put my life into this business and have done everything I can to support the xs650 community!

Jay
Asylum Cycles
585-454-9367
Jay I've contacted you a bunch of times about what I paid you for. It's one excuse after another. "Slipped through the cracks", what a load of horse shit. Don't think this is over.

I was hoping for a better outcome. Too bad some people lost some money dealing with this character. Hope karma comes around soon for a swift kick in the butt or jewels.
I too, am a firm believer in Karma. Especially when dealing with folks buying and selling....what comes around goes around, I truly believe that.

I'm at a point of being pissed off at Asylum Cycles. I have choices, I can drive 6 hours to Rochester and see what's up for my own eyes, Or drag Jeremi' s reputation through the mud online, or accept the loss of my hard earned money. I don't accept the loss of my hard earned money. I never will. So I guess until I am able to drive the 300+ miles to Rochester I guess my last option is to be vocal online and see if that gets any results. As soon as I get what I paid for i'll delete everything I post online. There's at least 5 different place I know of the asylum cycles lists his products. Most of them on Facebook groups regarding xs650s.. there's the xa650 chopper group, xs650 homebuilt group and so on. Jay if you read this you have left me little choice. .
If I were in your shoes I’d have a difficult time letting it go. If he really had problems filling the order he should have refunded your money. Hopefully social media pressure will make him settle this to your satisfaction.

I was told once again my harness was going to ship this past Thursday the 18th. I text J for tracking but no response on Sunday 21st. I wonder what's up.

I was told once again my harness was going to ship this past Thursday the 18th. I text J for tracking but no response on Sunday 21st. I wonder what's up.
Probably the same bs as you’ve received before. Even if he’s not a shady character, he appears to be the poorest businessman I’ve seen in a while.

Probably the same bs as you’ve received before. Even if he’s not a shady character, he appears to be the poorest businessman I’ve seen in a while.
There is just no excuse for ghosting someone. Own up to whatever the issue is and rectify it. Parts or money back, that simple.

I was in auto racing for many years. Lost count of how many crooks I came across. Thankfully I never got burned bad. I also met far more stand-up folks than crooks.
Exactly true . It’s how I’m taking this . More good than not good . I’m richer for the community here, and I’ve reflected much on the situation, perhaps it’s my Mennonite upbringing, or my lodge brothers , but I’m better letting it go.
I’m privileged to be able to, and I do hope that someday the accounts are settled , but I won’t allow myself to be pulled down into his unfortunate existence.
The group here is great , and I’m thankful for all of you
I have a similar gang ( and the occasional bad apple ) over in my space of vintage target rifles …
Oh, by the 46th, just finished my rebuild of a 1859 Snider , here’s some pics for you!
( also posing with my SMLE target Number 1)

Attachments

• 7D86321A-FC4D-4493-BF34-289A554ECEC4.jpeg
    7D86321A-FC4D-4493-BF34-289A554ECEC4.jpeg
    335.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 3ACA4404-D63C-49F5-B258-BE7CDF7B18A3.jpeg
    3ACA4404-D63C-49F5-B258-BE7CDF7B18A3.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 48
  • 27441745-C8F3-46DA-B318-8EB66E2F5B21.jpeg
    27441745-C8F3-46DA-B318-8EB66E2F5B21.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 53
  • BFCE419F-5565-43DD-9066-1353C8A00C00.jpeg
    BFCE419F-5565-43DD-9066-1353C8A00C00.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 50
This, "For Sale", thread has been locked. Prospective buyers can till see the add with the added, "on going resolution dispute" Asylum Cycles, Jay the Wrench, should read "Jay the Fence", was very quick to come to his own defense, squealing bloody murder against the accusation of fraud and thievery................has had every chance to rectify the punters, (a month later going buy this thread, but up to months when the some of the actual heists took place), when they are still waiting for "Jay the Fence" make good other than promise's of "it's in the mail".

Sorry if this post falls into the stated, "why pick on the small bussines" catagory.................but when any small bussines make false claims to boost sales knowing they are lying then they are putting them selves in the hot seat not the complainers

https://www.xs650.com/threads/xs650-harness-kits-available.63198/

@JayTheWrench

Jay
Asylum Cycles
585-454-9367

This, "For Sale", thread has been locked. Prospective buyers can till see the add with the added, "on going resolution dispute" Asylum Cycles, Jay the Wrench, should read "Jay the Fence", was very quick to come to his own defense, squealing bloody murder against the accusation of fraud and thievery................has had every chance to rectify the punters, (a month later going buy this thread, but up to months when the some of the actual heists took place), when they are still waiting for "Jay the Fence" make good other than promise's of "it's in the mail".

Sorry if this post falls into the stated, "why pick on the small bussines" catagory.................but when any small bussines make false claims to boost sales knowing they are lying then they are putting them selves in the hot seat not the complainers

https://www.xs650.com/threads/xs650-harness-kits-available.63198/

@JayTheWrench
I posted a warning in that closed for sale thread.

Back