Bearing identification help

CC1

Banned
Reaction score
I've been repairing some items related to the shifting drum ect and I've disasymbled a couple other engines I have for various parts or just to look inside.
I re-assymbling the one I've repaired now and I've got this bearing that I'm not sure where it goes or came from. It's the smaller one in the picture I've included.

Attachments

• 20210725_151253.jpg
    20210725_151253.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 77
It looks like the aftermarket replacement for between the clutch hubs, the one with more rollers in it. But, if the larger one above it with the fewer number of rollers in it came from there, then I don't know what the smaller one is.

It looks like the aftermarket replacement for between the clutch hubs, the one with more rollers in it. But, if the larger one above it with the fewer number of rollers in it came from there, then I don't know what the smaller one is.
Man it fits the Kick-start shaft is what it fits. The only thing I've had off was the clutch assembly. I can't figure out for the life of me where it came from.
I bought the upgrade clutch hub bearing like you were talking about. It's not pictured or anything

Back