Reaction score
Price is set at $120 shipped each.

ALL ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED!

Future orders are closed. Thanks

Last edited:
Bobber Bill, nice, very nice!, just what I'm looking for please count me in

That's number four

c'mon all you guys out there "thinking about it" you know you want one

I don't want to keep the people on the list waiting for too much longer so I will just go ahead and start a small run pretty soon. I doubt that I will make anymore (for this price anyway) after this run. For those who are still on the fence, I will give it another week or so before I start accepting deposits and finalize the number of triples that will be made

OK you guys, I've decided to pay for the last 2 spots myself and start production. I have sent you all pm's with payment instructions and requests for confirmations.

You can either do the $40 deposit + $80 balance later or $120 up front deal.

Let's all please try be very prompt with our responses and payments so everybody else doesn't have to wait. We'll all get our stuff sooner that way too! Thanks again

got it thanks, as well as a number of others. I will update the list as needed. Just waiting the remaining 3 now.

Oh man, I want one so bad but im focused on getting the bike running/riding before I drop money on pretty stuff... If I gave the deposit now, how long till you will need the other 80? If it can wait till next month then im in for sure...

sent mine last night i think mayb this morning it was a long day.. you get it

Got it! just waiting on a couple more guys and we're ready to roll

Oh man, I want one so bad but im focused on getting the bike running/riding before I drop money on pretty stuff... If I gave the deposit now, how long till you will need the other 80? If it can wait till next month then im in for sure...

Sure, I can do that. I'll add you to the list.

I think maybe, the last 2 deposits/payments are being sent via snail mail. I will keep you all updated in any case

Back