Feedback for cmccall

badassjamie

Blow Me
Reaction score
This guy flat out lied.

Watch out, I was lied to and ripped off.

I asked if the tank he was selling for and xs1 or xs2 and he said yes.

Then when I sent him the money he comes back with, "Oh i really don't know I just got a bunch of parts from a guy, that's why I took a picture, so you know what you're buying".

The picture was not conclusive, that's why I asked. I wouldn't have sent the money if he didn't say "I took it off an xs2".

Showed the pic to my co worker and he told me it was not an xs2 tank, it's from a 75.

So within a few minutes of sending the money I asked the seller for my money back and he completely ignored me after I sent three messages.

Then when he did finally respond, he claimed he already shipped the tank. Which is hard to believe because this all happened in the evening.

So I asked for the tracking number and I still have not heard back from him. That was two days ago.

It was great communication until he got the money, then nothing.
At this point I don't even know if I will see a tank show up.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12435&stc=1&d=1321548365

http://www.xs650.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12434&stc=1&d=1321548365

He said the tank was clean inside, and it was completely terrible! He never even looked inside.

My bad for not taking more time but believing this was an old tank, jumped on it.

*****UPDATE-
Seller refunded some of the money after I issued a paypal claim.

Issue resolved.

Attachments

• trucl load.JPG
    trucl load.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 343
  • xs1.JPG
    xs1.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
I told you I wasn't a expert on the parts. I told u to look at the pictures to make sure what you were buying is what you wanted. After several, several emails you said you wanted it.

Didn't make you return tank for refund. refund issued via PayPal.

Seller had great communication up until the money was sent for a 75 tank Money was sent through paypal as a gift and now i cannot file a claim because the money was not sent for goods or service. Haven't heard from this loser since the money was sent and that was November 30th. So now i'm out my money. Tried contacting through PM and personal e-mail and have heard nothing. This guy is a scammer so buyers be ware, just trying to help everyone else out. I have all PM's and emails that were sent. Thanks

That sucks man. I hope you find him. I didn't know you couldn't make a claim with sending as "gift". I have sometimes asked that money be sent that way to me. Some do and some don't, but I'm not out to screw anyone so it doesn't really matter to me either way. Good to know of the risk. And, glad you posted so others will know about this a-hole.

I also wanted to chime in on cmccall. We negotiated a trade on rear wheels. I sent him a MINT Rear Mag w. Drum Brake in exchange for his "equally clean" shouldered 18" rear wheel with drum. I also used my UPS shipping account to keep the shipping cost down for both of us. He was very responsive until he received my wheel. After that he kept kicking the can down the road when asked about the wheel he was supposed to send me. 5 weeks later he sends me a piece of shit 18" rear that looks like someone engraved with a squiggle writer. Not a good guy for sure.

Yeah he burned me too.

I started a thread on him already.

check this out

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13788

Too bad you didn't see this before. He should be banned.

My advice to anyone new is to always check the feedback thread before you send anyone any money first.
If someone's not listed it will be a gamble but that's why it's so important to leave good/bad feedback.

Back