Trade - Complete Permanent Magnet Alternator conversion

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
I have a extra complete permanent magnet alternator conversion setup that I might part with. Comes with Mr. Riggs PM adapter plate, Kawi 600 Ninja stator, Banshee flywheel, brand new regulator and hardware to install. I'll snap some photos and post them a little later. Looking for a set of carbs mainly, stock bs 38's, VM 34's, whatever. I will need intakes and filters. Any carb set must be completely ready to go and look nice also. Let me know if there is any interest. Oh and BTW, i think the PM conversion is about the best thing you can do to your XS, besides maybe a Pamco ignition :thumbsup:

IMAG0114.jpg

Decided that I would sell outright. Tidd1340 has first dibs, but if he declines I would sell the whole shot for $230 + shipping

Last edited:
Hey all, I have had a few trade offers and I appreciate them, however I have between 225-250 in the pm conversion stuff, so I really don't want to trade for a basic $100 set of bs 38's. I would need a really exceptional setup for a straight trade. Thanks

if u decide to drop the price at all, im down to work something out. ive only got 1 set of 38s right now, and they belong to the bike i need th PM set up for. got tons of other shit we could trade for though

Hi, well I don't really want to drop the price to much as I have $250 invested in this stuff and I'll just hold on to it until the next bike comes along. Have decided to stay with my vm 34's so no real need for the 38's. I guess you could tell me what else you might have for trade.

What's the status of your PM set-up? Have you sold it? Does the stator Ohm out within spec? What kind of regulator comes with it?

Back