Covid.

"Tonight's narrative news brought to you by Pfizer".
Eh, I'm done with it, been done with it. They can stick their covid vaccines up their asses, the authoritarian pricks.
Is there a vax for cabin fever?

I'm sure there is. Good advice for one, but when has good advice not been made into a conspiracy theory😂

Should be on Right now I'm listening to but...
by Paul Thorne You might be wrong.
and I might be :twocents:

Went on a Caribbean cruise a year ago with the wife. Some passengers were rude but the crew was amazing. Top that off with the fact we both got Covid the day after we got home although we each had 3 jabs at that point. We were both prescribed Paxlovid. It worked OK for me as my symptoms were much milder than my wife’s and at the end of the script she was feeling pretty good. A day after the last pill her symptoms came back with a vengeance. I have my doubts about things working.
What a load of absolute rubbish . Another idiot for the list.
Your list mates are growing!

"Tonight's narrative news brought to you by Pfizer".
Eh, I'm done with it, been done with it. They can stick their covid vaccines up their asses, the authoritarian pricks.
Is there a vax for cabin fever?
Hobnail your boot, dress warm and fire the bike. Take her for a spin. it does a world of good for me. :bike:
And the neighbors leave me alone. :cheers:

54percent? I'll take it! Mind you, if it was 1 percent effective I'd still take it: Lowering my chances of getting covid by any margin is worth it in my opinion and/or condition. But I'll leave it to you to believe that any man over 95 will become impotent, you'll attract mozzies, the govt can track you from the chip, women over 95 will not fall pregnant, ex al.

54percent? I'll take it! Mind you, if it was 1 percent effective I'd still take it: Lowering my chances of getting covid by any margin is worth it in my opinion and/or condition. But I'll leave it to you to believe that any man over 95 will become impotent, you'll attract mozzies, the govt can track you from the chip, women over 95 will not fall pregnant, ex al.
Becoming impotent or attracting mosquitoes may be the least of your worries; given the overwhelming amount of excess deaths (unknown cause)! worldwide, since the mRNA vaccine mandates where forced upon the general population. I personally know 3 people who died within days after receiving a booster.

12 or 13 years ago my 27 year old son developed a myocardial medical condition. There was no covid or covid vaccine. What caused it??? He was going through a stressful time with some other things that may or may not have contributed.

How can I find a way to blame Covid??????,..............I know. I won't tell people it happened 12,/13 years ago, just leave that bit of info out.......mmmmm another problem, he didn't take a vaccine. I know, people shedding covid and he got shedded......found it, yahoo I can blame the vaccine after all

Last edited:
Back