Covid.

Or just maybe sexual assault, by men against woman, is common.

US based figures
https://www.nsvrc.org/statistics

Not going to get into the politics of Trump. What I will say is, in your legal system you have grand juries who review evidence and make recommendations. In a State or Federal or civil trials you also have juries of your peers who listen to evidence by prosecutors and defence council and make their decision, (has to b unanimous), based on what they hear.
Did you miss the part about nda settlements? One of the finest top generals we have ever had Greg Norman refused an initial nda offered by Trudeau, won, sued Trudeau, and finally settled with another nda offered by Trudeau’s legal team of 30 odd lawyers purported to be in 8 figures. This was all done with taxpayers money and none of these fine military commanders in chief where found guilty! But I’ll leave it there as you seam to have a bone to chew with the unvaccinated and those that wish to enlighten us on the risks of the mRNA technology. No hard feelings just hard facts. Go in peace.

"But on to a couple of things that everyone likes to ignore: the vaccines do not necessarily mean you will not get covid, no vaccine is 100 percent effective, not mumps, measles, polio, smallpox, not even covid. I've had mumps and chicken pox twice. Once when I was a litte kid pre five years old. the second well after I'd turned "

So what benefit is a Covid vaccine?

It doesn't prevent infection.
It doesn't prevent hospitalization.
It doesn't stop transmission.

My anecdotal evidence shows vaccinated and boosted friends, got Covid, were quite sick, some sicker than myself when I (unvaxed, Type 2 diabetic, 66 years old) had it. Some of them took Paxlovid. They got better, then the sickness came back.

Common sense tells me this is NOT a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Last edited:
You ask "what is the benefit of the covid vaccine"

Why ask. Your not interested in an answer that goes against your view.

Getting answers and information, from the likes of Brand, stops people from researching different information that might just go against what they want to hear/read.

There is absolutely no reason to answer your question because nothing I say would make any sense to you. You prove that when making your ignorant, (afraid this word is going to upset you but there is not other word to convey your lack of knowledge on this information), claim that measles, smallpox and polio can not or have not been eliminated or eradicated.

Fact. Measles has gone from 3-4 million cases per year, (in the US) to around 600 cases per year. Vaccine has been that effective, but..... And a big but. The anti vaccine stance has allowed measles to keep itself established and is making a comeback because there are so many unvaccinated.

One example, if you care to believe me. If you don't,( believe me), do some research and educate yourself before making statements without fact.

Skull, I asked about the Covid vaccines.

I am not an anti-vaxxer. I and my children were vaccinated for polio, MMR, etc.
I have looked at many reports and studies, discussed this with my doctor and made my decision to not get the coronavirus jab.
I just wondered what others thought the benefits were.

What statements do you think I made that are not factual?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(23)00015-2/fulltext

68 (93%) studies... were extracted for analysis. For infections caused by any SARS-CoV-2 strain, vaccine effectiveness for the primary series reduced from 83% (95% CI 80–86) at baseline (14–42 days) to 62% (53–69) by 112–139 days. Vaccine effectiveness at baseline was 92% (88–94) for hospitalisations and 91% (85–95) for mortality, and reduced to 79% (65–87) at 224–251 days for hospitalisations and 86% (73–93) at 168–195 days for mortality. Estimated vaccine effectiveness was lower for the omicron variant for infections, hospitalisations, and mortality at baseline compared with that of other variants, but subsequent reductions occurred at a similar rate across variants. For booster doses, which covered mostly omicron studies, vaccine effectiveness at baseline was 70% (56–80) against infections and 89% (82–93) against hospitalisations, and reduced to 43% (14–62) against infections and 71% (51–83) against hospitalisations at 112 days or later. Not enough studies were available to report on booster vaccine effectiveness against mortality.

The whole of the covid experience boils down to two camps, individual liberty or authoritarianism.
I can still eat ham sammiches, for the time being.
You are correct: individula liberty so people are at liberty to walk around infecting others. Or authoritarianism, where an authority is prepared to stand up and protect people from themselves.

You are correct: individula liberty so people are at liberty to walk around infecting others. Or authoritarianism, that is an authority prepared to stand up and protect people from themselves.

Are you an advocate for forced vaccination?

Are vaccinated individuals at risk from the unvaccinated?

In OZ, some states closed their border, in others, workers couldn't go to work, in others, people had to wear masks and keep 1.5M apart.. I'm all for these measures if it saves lives. I have no interest in killing people just so I can go out and have a cup of coffee.
Of course we have those that say covid does not exists, it's all just a plot by govts to control us: they do that by stopping us from going out and enjoying a coffee, stopping us from going to work, stopping us from getting too cose to each other so we can talk about the govt's secret agenda
I don't know of anyone who died of covid, except my sister, However, I'm pretty sure she wasn't the only person in the word who died from what the naysayers say is a BS disease.
Of course the naysayers here say the govt instructed hospitals to list all deaths as covid related. What can I say - they walk among us!

Are you an advocate for forced vaccination?

Are vaccinated individuals at risk from the unvaccinated?
Well skull and Toglhot, France is passing a new law which will go into effect this month; if you refuse the next mRNA shot you will be liable for a fine of up to €38,000 and 3 years in jail. This kind of justifies your point of view, but I’m sure there will be a mass exodus from the country now.

When researching anything, it's always wise to gravitate to sites with some semblance of scientific knowledge. Unforutunatay, most quote ridicuous 'facts' they read on social media platforms, or other sites created by those with an agenda. Good examples of these ;facts' are: a chip in the vaccine for govt tracking. The govt want to depopulate the world. The govt is hiding the 'real' info from you. Vaccines were not rigorously tested. Covid vaccines affect a woman's fertility. vaccines are too new to be safe. Getting vaccinated actually gives you covid. More people die from the vaccine than covid.

Here's another tip: type 'is the covid vaccine dangerous?' in the search bar. You are sure to get answers that strengthen your beleif that the vaccine is dangerous. Its called confirmation bias.

In OZ, some states closed their border, in others, workers couldn't go to work, in others, people had to wear masks and keep 1.5M apart.. I'm all for these measures if it saves lives. I have no interest in killing people just so I can go out and have a cup of coffee.
Of course we have those that say covid does not exists, it's all just a plot by govts to control us: they do that by stopping us from going out and enjoying a coffee, stopping us from going to work, stopping us from getting too cose to each other so we can talk about the govt's secret agenda
I don't know of anyone who died of covid, except my sister, However, I'm pretty sure she wasn't the only person in the word who died from what the naysayers say is a BS disease.
Of course the naysayers here say the govt instructed hospitals to list all deaths as covid related. What can I say - they walk among us!
Did the lock downs, masks and social distancing save lives? That is a much debated topic. Initially I supported the lock downs here but now wonder if they really helped.

My sincere condolences for your loss. I have not lost a family member to Covid but did lose a friends and acquaintances.

You mention a lot of wild nonsense you attribute to naysayers but I have not put forward any of those ideas

My question was are you in favor of forced vaccinations?

Back