cruzinimage

FLEA

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
has anybody got any parts recently from cruzinimage in japan , sent a couple of emails with no reply then placed a order but no reply and no money taken out of p/pal a/c , mate who has gotten parts before tried emailing as well with no reply , mate said hes always been prompt with replys etc , placed order on 16th

My buddy just placed and got an order from them recently but it was screwed up (wrong part). He too had trouble contacting them but then noticed the guy's name and personal e-mail address on his receipt, so he tried that. He got a prompt response to that and they are supposedly sending him the correct part no charge. But, he didn't get it yet so we'll have to wait and see how this works out.

will have to keep trying , mate said cruz had staffing probs a while back due to the bug , maybe still happening , worth while price for carb kits for the xs250 us$ 27 pair .. only other ones can find are webike 36 us EA big difference dont suppose your mates still got his name and personal email address as a last resort

I ordered pistons from them on Friday, December 3 and they were at my door step in Toronto, Canada on Wednesday, December 8 at 10 pm. Unfortunately, they were stolen before the morning. Reordered them on Thursday, December 9 and delivered on Wednesday, December 15. Can’t complain about their shipping speed. I contacted the courier, DHL, and they agreed to pay for their loss and they I should contact the vender to follow up. No replies from Cruzinimage after numerous emails to them. Maybe they are on an extended break?

I ordered pistons from them on Friday, December 3 and they were at my door step in Toronto, Canada on Wednesday, December 8 at 10 pm. Unfortunately, they were stolen before the morning. Reordered them on Thursday, December 9 and delivered on Wednesday, December 15. Can’t complain about their shipping speed. I contacted the courier, DHL, and they agreed to pay for their loss and they I should contact the vender to follow up. No replies from Cruzinimage after numerous emails to them. Maybe they are on an extended break?
I guess with Christmas and so much online shopping due to Covid, front door thefts must be on the rise. Would love to catch these crooks. Maybe I should place an ad on Kijiji looking for XS pistons and see if they are dumb enough to respond. Sad.

My buddy just placed and got an order from them recently but it was screwed up (wrong part). He too had trouble contacting them but then noticed the guy's name and personal e-mail address on his receipt, so he tried that. He got a prompt response to that and they are supposedly sending him the correct part no charge. But, he didn't get it yet so we'll have to wait and see how this works out.
I found Mitsuo’s personal email address on my PayPal receipt and sent a note to him. He replied promptly.

has anybody got any parts recently from cruzinimage in japan , sent a couple of emails with no reply then placed a order but no reply and no money taken out of p/pal a/c , mate who has gotten parts before tried emailing as well with no reply , mate said hes always been prompt with replys etc , placed order on 16th
My most recent purchase from CI was a gasket set on 13th Nov. Took a fortnight to get here, which is twice the normal time, but time of year affects it.

My most recent purchase from CI was a gasket set on 13th Nov. Took a fortnight to get here, which is twice the normal time, but time of year affects it.
yep bad time of year for shipping , getting some parts from yambits uk , sent on the 6th dec , arrive here in australia customs on the 9th, suppose to be delivered (estimate ) 15 th but still waiting , checked fed ex and now marked delayed , xmas and the bug are a bad mix for parts

i was about to ask if anyone had ordered from him as i need a pair of standard xs2 pistons and rings,and was a bit sceptical about ordering
still a little unsure about it,has anyone bought pistons from him

I will give them a try, as last set of so called xs2 piston rings were not xs2 they wouldn't go anywhere near my pistons they were way to small. Oh well the chance you pay for cheap after market. parts

Back