Dixie selling out

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I just read that Dixie a motorcycle distributer is selling out open action on OCT 12 in OHIO. I bought from them in the 80's good stuff
YOOOOO DAN get your butt over there you may find some XS parts

Nothing gets by you my friend
Yes it is. I don't know how long they been closed down. I just got a email if I want to go and bid. I guess they are going threw there list of vendors and sending out the info. I have not bought from them in many years. Someone in Ohio should go they may be just blowing these parts out. I have done this before and got some great deals. I still have about 50 MSO's from a company I bought out years ago.

Hi DaddyG,
Ohio is too far for me to go and I'm threatened with terrible punishment if I bring home any more bargains.
But someone closer? Go for it!
BTW how many of those 50 MSOs you got left and WTF is an MSO anyway?
And do I need one?
And would it be a bargain?

Yes I think someone close should go there may be some great deals. A MSO is the paper you get with a new bike before it becomes a TITLE. So many frame builders get there MSO paper work and sell there frames with one then its up to you to go to DMV for a title.
Some states have changed there rules and it takes longer than it did years ago to get it done.

Fred, (M)anufacturers (S)tatement of (O)rigin
And from the linked sale bill.
Sale of Company in Bulk – Dixie Distributing & International
Columbus, OH & Lake City, FL
Sounds like a "you are bidding on the whole enchilada" thing to me.

Back