Wanted - engine needed uk only i think

mmm... I remember Youve bought something from me(or the other way 'round) on Ebay in the past havent you?-(Kickstart61, Aylesbury area)- Not that engine I hope ..!
Whats up with your motor d'you think? I have a few here waiting to go into my resto' projects so dont really want to lose them - theyre fetching stupid money at the moment , sold one for £**** recently :thumbsup:
Better-off buying an incomplete/part re-built XS, pikey the engine out of it and sell your engine & whats left of the 'donor' bike for more-or-less what you had to fork out !
Im skint soooo....:wink2:

Last edited:
Hey kickstart, name rings a bell. I reckon it's the drive shaft bearings. And i know my gear selector isn't up to scratch. I got a mate with loadsa spare bits knocking about, and i live 3miles from Express Bearings so no probs there. Just have to see when it's all around me. Cheers, let me know if i can tempt one a those engines away from you.

A good engine'll get you through times of no money better than money will get u thru times of no bike. Know what i mean?

Smiffy

Back