Fantastic!

mm1ut1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I got to ride this bike today. I met the owner who is on this forum and lives three blocks away. An absolute blast to ride! Sounds, looks, and rides great ! Better than ice cream as my dad used to say !
Had a great time talking to the owner too. What an afternoon! I wish Christmas was this good !

Attachments

• 706C775A-339A-46CB-A98F-AE2036B6D06B.jpeg
    706C775A-339A-46CB-A98F-AE2036B6D06B.jpeg
    438.2 KB · Views: 83
I had wanted an independent opinion of where I was with this bike. My skills and experience are 25 years ago. In the Ozarks pic, I was hoping time would allow other XS650 riders to critique my bike but the test ride opportunity never came. I did not want to "trade" bikes on a ride because now, as then, I am still rebuilding my riding skills and did not want to climb on someone else's bike. When @mm1ut1 agreed to take it for a ride this week I was happy to finally meet up and to get a 2nd opinion, mine being jaded and relatively novice. The development from "buying a rider" to "fairly sorted out" is in the "New to me XS650" thread in the garage section. There are 18 or so pages of members giving me really good advice and info and me hopscotching through to where I finally sit. @mm1ut1 seemed to like the power and ridability of the bike and since then I finally synced the carbs and it is even better now. I did accompany @mm1ut1 on a "craigslist viewing" as his wingman today but I will let post, or not, those results.:) ...and yes, "Rapscallion" woks for me...

Back