Farewell to a dear friend (grizld1)

The T-shirts are in! Bring your cigars and whiskey to celebrate the Master’s life.
IMG_8341.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
1032 Park Ave, Mountain View, AR 72560 is the address, correct ?

Last edited:
from MN we are headed to Olathe KS first to visit with a friend and from there 13 to 65 to Mountain view
Should work out fine

OK one last question
I shouldn't have to carry my usually spare fuel bottle with me
It holds maybe a quarter of a gallon

We do one 120 miles ride (each way) with no refueling opportunity. We fill up in the beginning and at the end
I think or hope he meant filling up at the beginning of each leg. I can not do 240 on 1 tank. Plus they normally stop once or twice during each leg.

OK one last question
I shouldn't have to carry my usually spare fuel bottle with me
It holds maybe a quarter of a gallon
I can almost promise you I'll need a fuel stop before you do: the '75 is new to me & the tracker is on 51X11 needles and 145 mains with a fiberglass tank (no reserve) :eek::yikes:

I can almost promise you I'll need a fuel stop before you do: the '75 is new to me & the tracker is on 51X11 needles and 145 mains with a fiberglass tank (no reserve) :eek::yikes:
Oh wow - I wish I could be there.

Pete

That is a really nice tribute to a chap who was a great friend of all XS650 aficionados - Dick Russell. He is gone too soon but we are all better off because he was with us.

Please keep us posted on the 2024 edition of this event - I sure want to make that one.

Pete

Last edited:
Back