Gordon scott exhaust

cycleholic2010

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Anyone order one of the gordon scott 2 into one under bike exhaust systems? I think it looks pretty sweet just wanted some opinions on fitment and sound. Sent an email to him yesterday and waiting for a reply on price.

I dont have that system but I have his stacked curved drags. His qaulity is great and they fit perfect. Also his customer service is great he keeps you informed through the whole build of your order.

I have a 2 into 1 from Scott and it was a good purchase. He was very cool and the pipes fit very well. I can't comment on sound because I have not got to the running engine part of my build yet! I painted them with VHT flat black and installed as shown. His price was very reasonable compared to the Mac and Mike's XS options.

Attachments

• IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 449
I emailed Gordon Scott a few days ago about an exhaust, haven't heard back from him yet. Hopefully he's doing OK health-wise.

Scott seems to be doing work and replying to inquiries. Send him another email. Maybe he skipped over it accidentally?

I've been in constant contact with him because I ordered a set of his 1.75" baffled chopper high drag pipes, and they just showed up yesterday. It was a week of talking to finalize details, about one week in the build queue, Scott fabricated my exhaust last weekend and it arrived yesterday, less than a week later. Very fast turnaround! He is very enthusiastic to help his customers!

9473904591_45c789863c_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back