gordonscott engineering

Hi Gordon,

I really like your chopper hi-pipes. any plans to produce them to run along the right side of the bike ? thanks

Hi Gordon,

I really like your chopper hi-pipes. any plans to produce them to run along the right side of the bike ? thanks
Hi Guys, I can do anything you like, it would be the same cost as left side, prices on my site. Just remember that it's hard to take oil dipstick out because pipes are in the way and kickstart is there too! thats why I usually make them for left side. I make a 2into1 that allows you to remove dipstick for the right side if that interests you? I have done dyno runs with that pipe and makes good power at low RPM, not hi RPM like most. This run was with no rejet and stock cleaners, expect higher gains with proper changes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice work, man. Good looking bikes!
Thanks Kent :) I sold the Black/white chopper a while back :banghead: miss it :( But hey we can't keep them all, at least thats what the wife says when the shed is full, basement is full and there is one parked in the dinning room :laugh: I realy love bikes, they are a HUGE part of my life and don't know what I would do with out them:shootme: I've been making pipes for 3yrs now but getting into sidecar fabrication as well. The xs is a great platform for so many styles of builds including sidecar builds, I rode mine to work every day all winter long! By the way, good luck with the pipes :thumbsup: thats how I was able to buy my tools and pay for my motorcycle addiction when times got tough :bike: P.S. My homemade "leading link" front end for the rig :D

Gordonscott made these pipes for me to my specs and they are beautiful. They fit like a glove and the welds are outstanding.

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

I have the curved drag pipes (the top pic) and they sound bad ass. Everyone that hears my bike comments on the sound. Other xs owners say it's the best xs sound they have heard. Quality is flawless.

I have the curved drag pipes (the top pic) and they sound bad ass. Everyone that hears my bike comments on the sound. Other xs owners say it's the best xs sound they have heard. Quality is flawless.
Thanks Bill for saying so :thumbsup: I'm very glad you like'em :D

A customer sent me some drawings of a set of pipes he wanted made ( Hi Boris :) ) Some time spent trying to figure out degree of bends and had to use two different radius dye sets to use to achieve his vision but finaly got what he was looking for. Here they are tacked together before tig welding. Finished pipes before cleaning in bottom picture....

Those are very cool.

Ive got a set of the curved drag pipes. I cant wait to finish up so I can see how they sound.

Back