gordonscott engineering

hey scott do you sell just the reverse cones ? im looking for one to fit 2in od pipe

I've read some of his posts that he just breaks even on the cones, don't think he sells just the cones, but they come from ConeEngineering.com.

Gordon, hope you're doing well, site says you are out till June 9th, hope to order some High Pipes when you're back.

I've read some of his posts that he just breaks even on the cones, don't think he sells just the cones, but they come from ConeEngineering.com.

Gordon, hope you're doing well, site says you are out till June 9th, hope to order some High Pipes when you're back.

And I plan to get one of your fork braces in the near future as well. :D

Anyone know if all is ok with him?His site has it that they would not be taking orders for 2 weeks,and that was over a month ago.

Wrapped and Complete Sounds awesome super quality. Need another set for the next project. Thanks Nate

Attachments

• IMG_3337.jpg
    IMG_3337.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_3344.jpg
    IMG_3344.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 317
I'm looking for this guy. I would love to order exhaust. Hope he is still making them. Please message me if anybody knows how to contact him. Thank you

Posted via Mobile

MacXS,

You messaged me about this guy But have restrictions on your account so I cannot message you back. No I have not gotten a hold of Gordon. Got somebody else saying they will make something I want.

Back