gordonscott engineering

Man, I definitely know who I'm going to have build me a set of pipes for my next build. You are killing it man. Keep up the great work.

A few recent pipes...
cimg7876.jpg
cimg7877.jpg
cimg7918.jpg

"what's the story with these? Anyone have a completed pic of this bike. Hard to tell by picture but how does that silencer exit and clear back wheel?" The exhuast goes down the middle under the bike and then off to the side as it exits.

Hey Guys, Been working on a few new exhaust ideas. I have a new muffler I've been working on that has a mechanical core and is not a straight through design. Lots of states require that a muffler can not have anything pass through it when prodded. So if you need a real muffler for your bike and need to keep the noise down here it is :D Also still have the straight through design as well for the loud rumble some guys love. Here are two systems that are available now. I personaly love the stacked slash cut muffler pipes, look crazy mean in real life, pictures do no justice.
cimg9029.jpg
cimg9050n.jpg
cimg9063.jpg

Both very nice as allways from your shop. The 2 into 1 would look great with a little turn out right at the connection . NOISE WHAT NOISE. If they don't hear you coming they are running over you!
GREAT WORK!

Hey guys, Thanks for the compliment Daddy, the muffler comes off on the 2into1 so you could go back and forth between muffler and turnout as the mood suits you :D
cimg9038.jpg

Digging that two into one pipe Are you going to offer it with both the muffler and the turn out as a kit :thumbsup:
Hi Cliff, I can do anything you like with exhaust :) Just remember if you did change out muffler to open pipe jetting would need to be changed also.

Back