For Sale - Gotta Go!!!1979 XS650 Roller

pdaly28

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
This has gotta go!Take the whole thing for $240.00.I can't/won't ship it,I am in the Post Falls,Id/Spokane,Wa.areaThis has a clean Idaho title in my name.I am deft so I really can't talk on the phone...and who ever gets this get a box of other stuff(motor mounts,condensers,etc!Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• ebay xs650 and prop 001.JPG
    ebay xs650 and prop 001.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 115
  • ebay xs650 and prop 002.JPG
    ebay xs650 and prop 002.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 114
  • ebay xs650 and prop 003.JPG
    ebay xs650 and prop 003.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 148
I'm in Spokane and if I hear anything I will let you know. I keep seeing it for sale and thought about snagging it but I'm not working so no cash. Lol I'll ask around for you though.

I'm in Spokane and if I hear anything I will let you know. I keep seeing it for sale and thought about snagging it but I'm not working so no cash. Lol I'll ask around for you though.

Ditto that,but not many people have a use for a 64 year old.:banghead: If you hear anyone,I am right by Cabalas,so thanks in advance!

On evil bay now with a $200.00 reserve

at least post a link so people will check it out, give it the allusion that people are into it. you know how it gives the 7 people are watching this and 2 people view this per hour.

down here i could sell that guy for 3 hundo with just the frame and title. maybe itll go for more on ebay, you could offer cutting the neck and shipping it to save on cash, also grey hound is a great way to go with frames. good luck man.

at least post a link so people will check it out, give it the allusion that people are into it. you know how it gives the 7 people are watching this and 2 people view this per hour.

down here i could sell that guy for 3 hundo with just the frame and title. maybe itll go for more on ebay, you could offer cutting the neck and shipping it to save on cash, also grey hound is a great way to go with frames. good luck man.
sorry not that computer savey,I've had this on here for 2 months just to hear,"man that's a great deal if it were titled"so I went thru the crap to do that.Since...I had one guy who wanted it but hated paying the freight,etc.Really didn't want to offer the neck,something is just plain wrong about that,re:stolen frame w/my titled neck is ok?Grey hound....never entered my mind,but will keep it in mind.Finaly I have so folks coming up from tri citys to buy it(yep,heard that and done that)So if I upset you,sorry about that..................................

sorry Jake,I likely misunderstood your first comment.Us old guys kinda snape once in a while.I know you were trying to help!Thank you!:doh:

no worries, i was in the middle of hw. i read my post just now and besides my poor spelling and grammar such as will instead of we'll haha it does come off blunt. i need to slow it down.:thumbsup:

Back