Heiden Tuning 750cc Bigbore Powedynamo ignition

vsop-dk

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi you all... Just wanted to post an update on my build. I got a new engine october last year and ive spend the last couple of weeks, un wirering the old harness from my xs650 prepping it for my new engine a Heiden Tuning build. Its a 277 rephased, 750cc Bigbore wiseco pistons and Powerdynamo PMA/ignition. Its build with hydraulic clutch and external cooling fins in the right hand side of the engine.

The wire harness had to be split and adjusted for the new setup. Wires Arent my strongest area, but today I managed to refit it all.. Coils are hidden in the wind tunnel of the tank and the electronic boxes are mounted below my battery harness box below the seat.

Ive got a dyno report coming with the engine as its had the initial break in done at Heiden.

2A5FE9DE-5A62-4CCF-BC0D-72942C054496_zpsbnoahm3k.jpg

This is a test with 2 different mufflers This is rear wheel HP ,on the crank it will be x 1.2 After complete running in [2000 km] The power will go up. Mine are the green line with short mufflers, the blue one is longer mufflers.

The video below are me doing a kickstart, im pretty impressed how easy that is compared to my old engine wich were also a rephased 277 just 650cc. There were numerous issues with my old engine and countless of small issues that just kept coming, so the decision were done having a Pro do the engine for me and couldnt think of anyone else close to me than Heiden Tuning. Jerry has made great followups and gave me status of the build continously alon the way.. Much appreciated and a true Pro.. Im really satisfied and proud to be the owner of a engine build by him. :thumbsup:

https://vimeo.com/158803418

Happy season to you all... summer here we come.- :bike::bike::bike:

Yes, it could be interesting to see how the outcome would be. I went for the shorter mufflers as I wanted the bottom/midrange torque which I found out for real yesterday that I got :thumbsup::bike:

Wow!! Thats cool!!

Tillykke med den!! Fedt du har gået all-in og fået Heiden til at lave den! Men synd at der var så meget galt med den gamle motor :( Glæder mig til at se og høre den nye live snart forhåbentlig :)

Thanks Lasper01, yes went all in for sure. ;) hopefully the sun and hotter weather will come to Copenhagen soon.. Ill drive by one of these days.. is it Tuesday or Thursday visit days are?

Back