Here's a deal of the day if ever there was one!

kshansen

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure some one will jump on this one the second I post it!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1032385643819671/

Such a cream puff and the artful way it is posed will surely grab your attention and wallet!
Not to metion it has the rare and hard to find "automatic transmission"!

fb beater1.jpg
fb beater2.jpg
fb beater3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
'Round here, we'd call that a "$50.00 North Country Lawn Ornament". That's what my '81 was, and it was pretty much un-molested and complete!
$1600.00?!!! :wtf:They're gonna be in a lot of pain when the drugs wear off...
Maybe you just need to take them an envelope filled with aspirin but tell them it is some special drug you just got from Mexico on the last run and offer to trade them for the bike. Maybe add a drop or two of food coloring to make it look "special"!

And another 650 bites the dust, lol. I have nothing against a custom if it's done well AND finished. This looks neither.

I'm sure some one will jump on this one the second I post it!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1032385643819671/

Such a cream puff and the artful way it is posed will surely grab your attention and wallet!
Not to metion it has the rare and hard to find "automatic transmission"!

thats nothing but a heap of junk. !:rolleyes:

I can't see anything worth the cost of renovating in that pile certainly not for a 83 box of bits costing $1600.

You can buy a complete running bike for that much in the UK and I know they are a whole lot cheaper in the US:)

'needs some parts to run ' ..........no sh*t! :laugh2:

thats nothing but a heap of junk. !:rolleyes:

I can't see anything worth the cost of renovating in that pile certainly not for a 83 box of bits costing $1600.

You can buy a complete running bike for that much in the UK and I know they are a whole lot cheaper in the US:)

'needs some parts to run ' ..........no sh*t! :laugh2:

I have a 1982 XS650 Special that runs and has a clear title and while far from a show bike it is a million times better than that one! If someone offered me half that much in cash I would be asking if they needed help loading it tonight! Heck if they were within 50 miles of me I would offer to deliver it tonight for free!

Or if it warms up a bit tomorrow I'd ride it there with title in my pocket!

I have a 1982 XS650 Special that runs and has a clear title and while far from a show bike it is a million times better than that one! If someone offered me half that much in cash I would be asking if they needed help loading it tonight! Heck if they were within 50 miles of me I would offer to deliver it tonight for free!

Or if it warms up a bit tomorrow I'd ride it there with title in my pocket!

:)

how about South West UK ? I'll chip in with some petrol :laugh2:

I might just get this one and put it on the Kansas City CL for sale. It looks like all the "Crap" that`s on there already and cheaper too.:yikes::yikes:

Back