Hub identification

Propchop

XS650 Member
Reaction score
IMG_3417.JPG IMG_3415.JPG IMG_3414.JPG IMG_3416.JPG Does any body know what this hub is off please help as I need the bearing and sprocket retaining nut thanks

Bearing should be easy to match up at any bearing supply house sprocket nuts should be easy to just measure the size and check threads with a thread gauge. Actually not sure why you even need nuts, what's the problem with the ones in the picture. If no one else near by has them try McMaster Carr

I need to know what the wheel is out off so I can get a new retainer nut as it is worn and letting the sprocket run out of true.

I need to know what the wheel is out off so I can get a new retainer nut as it is worn and letting the sprocket run out of true.
guess I'm not understanding the question as it looks to me the four nuts hold the sprocket in place on the hub.

There is a big retainer nut that has 4 holes in it that holds the hub/sprocket in place with obviously the crush drive behind that. Any ideas what bike it is from as the wheel is from my xs 650 bits a chopper

Back