I have to share my classified score

littlebill31

Smells of Raw Fuel
Reaction score
I just bought this 1981 Honda CM200T with 4K miles, great condition and clean title for a whopping $75.00!!!!!!! He shoots, He SCORES!!!!!

CM200 1.jpg
CM200 2.jpg

Last edited:
lol, I never under-estimate a "To good to be true" Craigslist ad.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also got a complete parts bike for a few dollars more.

I just took it out. Cool little bike. Predecessor to the Honda Rebel.
I guess this is my "super find". Everyone gets one.
I did the basic adjustments last night to clear out the gremlins PO's leave behind. Everything was fine. Then I realized how lucky I really am. In 1981 they changed the Twinstar to a 12 volt system and added a CDI. '80 and older had 6v and points. One point I might add. That really made me feel good having 12 volts.

Last edited:
Yeah the 12 is a REAL good thing, the old 6 volters have a reputation....
Nice machine, the 2-400cc class brings ridiculous money anymore. Even after the season was over I got $650 out of my daughter's KZ305, running great but a little corrosion challenged. It is now a 94 Accord wagon to get her to work and back.:wink2:

Ok so I want to know what in the heck were you looking for or what do you have in your google alerts to come across a $75 bike? That is an awesome score...congrats

The true story. I sat down, turned on my computer and looked at Craigslist. I always search the motorcycles. I see an ad for a 1981 Honda Twinstar. All the ad said was
"1981 Honda Twinstar with title. Needs carbs rebuilt." I emailed him right away and was the first to contact him. Just plain luck I guess.

The true story. I sat down, turned on my computer and looked at Craigslist. I always search the motorcycles. I see an ad for a 1981 Honda Twinstar. All the ad said was
"1981 Honda Twinstar with title. Needs carbs rebuilt." I emailed him right away and was the first to contact him. Just plain luck I guess.

ME TOO!!!!

As a matter of fact....the 74 TX650 in my signature. was.....FREE because of this habit. I saw it first, and go there first.

This is my $200.00 Craigslist 1970 CB350 that is now running like a champ. A little tinkering, and a Pamco, and she fired right up after sitting for 30 years.
IMG-20110910-00037.jpg

Back