I want to see your your mancave, your private seller... where you maby do sik things with your mc. Not sexual i hope. But if you like that ok!

Basement entertainment/bar completed just before the China Virus shutdowns. We filled it up pretty well for a year alternating locations brother, me, two other friends. There is an adjoining playroom for grandkids and a walk out to the back yard.
16609528809496086871200917533151.jpg
16609529208148731718262807847588.jpg

lab2.jpg

I have simple tastes and an even simpler budget, so no showplace man-caves in East Overshoe. This is my basement shop for small projects and model-related machining.

lab1.jpg

Another corner of the basement is for plastic model building and my farm diorama. It's what gets me through the Winter without committing mayhem...

I don't have a still of my "big" shop, I should fix that. Here's a video walkthrough.

I have a work station .... along with 6 other guys in the basement of a large building. We have machine shop tools, Bridgeport, laths .... blast cabinets, storage for about 100 bikes.... fridge, Tv with cable and internet. Pretty good deal for us.... owner just ask us to mow the grass during the summer at the shop between the six of us. 😎

Attachments

• Secret garage banner.jpg
    Secret garage banner.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 42
  • Secret garage bench.jpg
    Secret garage bench.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Sercret garage lift.jpg
    Sercret garage lift.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Lic Plates.jpg
    Lic Plates.jpg