Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

The bike.... not so interesting, but his dog goes everywhere with him and it's awesome to see how much the dog loves to ride. View attachment 219524
That is one ugly plastic Kawasaki! Is that a Drifter? It's doing the job and the four legged friend doesn't care. Ride on!

1925 Harley Davidson JD w/sidecar.
model .jpg

View attachment 219801
Many thanks to @desmoman900 for hooking me up with this ride yesterday! It’s an awesome ride!
I have a friend in Tn. who has one. She's 4'11" and she lowered the bike and the seat and still has to tippy toe at stop signs. But when she gets her fet up she rides the snot out of it. It's the first bike she's ever had that she really loves. I love them too, they're just a little too small for me.

I have a friend in Tn. who has one. She's 4'11" and she lowered the bike and the seat and still has to tippy toe at stop signs. But when she gets her fet up she rides the snot out of it. It's the first bike she's ever had that she really loves. I love them too, they're just a little too small for me.
I’m about 6’4” and I’m very comfortable on it. The ergos are great for negotiating mountain switchbacks and that’s exactly what I did! A close friend didn’t know it was me he was following up the mountain and was surprised because I was so slow. It’s not my bike!

I’m about 6’4” and I’m very comfortable on it. The ergos are great for negotiating mountain switchbacks and that’s exactly what I did! A close friend didn’t know it was me he was following up the mountain and was surprised because I was so slow. It’s not my bike!
No kidding? I've never sat on one, they just look small. When I rode behind Martha, my vertically challenged friend, it was through the mountains of east Tn. and she was carving the curves pretty good. There was one other lady on a Scout, several Chiefs and most of the rest of us on Harleys. Thanks for the info.

No kidding? I've never sat on one, they just look small. When I rode behind Martha, my vertically challenged friend, it was through the mountains of east Tn. and she was carving the curves pretty good. There was one other lady on a Scout, several Chiefs and most of the rest of us on Harleys. Thanks for the info.
A Scout has no hope of hanging with the FTR in curves. Nor does any big twin cruiser. You can outrun sport bikes on the FTR, because it is one.

A Scout has no hope of hanging with the FTR in curves. Nor does any big twin cruiser. You can outrun sport bikes on the FTR, because it is one.
We're mostly geezers on Geezerglides. The only thing we're trying to outrun is the grim reaper. Sorry I mistook the FTR for a Scout. I'm not up on current models of anything.

We're mostly geezers on Geezerglides. The only thing we're trying to outrun is the grim reaper. Sorry I mistook the FTR for a Scout. I'm not up on current models of anything.
I didn’t think you mistook it. I just wanted to iterate that the FTR is a performance machine. Also, @46th Georgia, we are the same age. We aren’t geezers, yet. ;)

Back