lousy cannon printer.....

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys ,,,i,m hoping that somebody here may be able to help me,,, i,ve got a cannon ip3300 printer,,, its still reasonably newish,,,its recently been coming up with PAPER JAMMED,,,, and there,s no paper in it ,,i,ve put clean paper in A4,,, 5-6 bits ,,,,nothing it keeps coming up paper jamed ,,,,,i,m running a cheaper ink in it from ebay ,,,which went straight in and origonally didn,t give any dramas . as i,ve printed a couple of dozen pages over 6 months ,,,any help would be great regards oldbiker

We had the same problem this morning with our multi K$ Ricoh, do you have the last piece of paper that was in it? we dug ours of the garbage, there was a small piece of paper torn off of it, so we rotated all the rollers in the printer doors we could get at till the small torn piece exposed itself, we removed it carefully and everyting is ok now.
hope that helps.. . .

Maybe try pulling the ink cartridges out of it and then unplug it. Plug it back in and reinstall the ink cartridges. :shrug: If that doesn't work... just smash it! Don't forget to make a video.

should have bought a Canon instead of a cannon, even tho a cannon is more fun, yeah check paper rollers for debris

Back