Mike's xs fl

just ordered some stuff lastnight, Ill gauge my next order on this one. I will definately go somewhere else if they suck ass.

I just ordered a few things off mikesxs yesterday got the conformation email right away.. i live in Florida so i hope it doesn't take more then a week to get here. if it takes to long for shipping i will have to find another source for the parts i am going to need in the future. i guess time will tell.

i live in florida and I use to get everything next day.. ( i'm about 4 hrs from them) i have yet to order with the new ownership.

Do they have an actual store front or is it strictly mail order? I have friends living in the area (same 352 area code anyway) and thought it might be easier for me to have them pick them up and send them. LOL

No store front. Once long ago I asked if I could go there and pick up a part, and was told no - that they were not allowed to do that.

lol, no this was back when they used to answer emails right away. My impression is the building they worked out of might not have been "zoned" for retail sales, and so technically, either the town or the county (or maybe the State) would not allow it? not sure.

I placed an order on tuesday and just received a UPS tracking number today. So I guess that isn't bad. Maybe they are finally getting things worked out!

Ordered Some stuff on the 7th and got it on the 13th not bad. Looks like they are back in the swing of things:thumbsup:

I ordered on March 30th and they arrived on April 4th. Not bad. I'll be placing another order in a few days and I hope I get the same results.

I have ordered parts from mikes at least 3 or 4 times......never had any issues....and time wise they seem to send it first day of order and i get the goods here in New Zealand..8 -9 days later........pretty good for me....the USpost tracking is a novelty really...i generally get an email to say it is leaving the US and at the same time i already have the goods......

Got my order today 4/15 here in IL. Ordered on 4/8. Also, I ordered the Pamco kit with the Green Monster, partially because I trust Dyna coils, and partially because the mounting orientation is 90° from the Ultimate coil. To my surprise, they included the Ultimate coil instead. Kind of a mixed blessing, I guess.

Kent

As of today MikesXS finally got the Pamco Ultimate High Output Ignition System + Advance back in stock for my 82 Special. I also noticed they now have a bunch of other stuff I wanted that had been showing out of stock for a ling time.
I'm placing a $600+ order tonight. Being Friday night I won't start the clock on my order until Monday but I'm keeping a positive attitude. It took a while but it seems they are getting up to speed. :thumbsup:

As of today MikesXS finally got the Pamco Ultimate High Output Ignition System + Advance back in stock for my 82 Special. I also noticed they now have a bunch of other stuff I wanted that had been showing out of stock for a ling time.
I'm placing a $600+ order tonight. Being Friday night I won't start the clock on my order until Monday but I'm keeping a positive attitude. It took a while but it seems they are getting up to speed. :thumbsup:
I also placed an order tonight ... didn't have the coin to pull the trigger on the pamco but got all the parts I need to get back on the road ... still have snow on my back lawn but I am sure it will be gone by the time my parts get here :laugh: I want to get this thing back on the road :thumbsup:

i'm pretty pissed with mikes right now...i ordered some parts and about and hr later realized i ordered i couple jets the wrong size so i quickly emailed them to change the order. they back to me the next day..sorry we can't change your order i'm like really?? it hasn't shipped yet and probably not even close to be shipped. then no response back, granted it was my mistake in the first place but its still bullshit they can't change it..screw mikes...

got some of my parts today and its only been about 4 days since i ordered them.. only thing is i didn't get my starter gear which is why i purchased almost everything else... im pretty pissed cause i just went on the site and it doesn't say it is out of stock.. why didn't i get my starter gear? they refunded my money which is good, but now i have to re-order it and pay for shipping.. i ordered the rest of the shit to not pay for shipping...

Back