My rockabilly brat build

it took longer to make this crate than it did to pull the engine out. I used the lean over method for engine removal.

20130112180812239.jpg

Now to starting rewiring and to cut the seat rails so that I can lower them!

eeesh. hard to remember since I have so many things going. He has standard pricing for this stuff. I think it was $200 plus some change. I added a couple of upgrades that pushed up the price. He will let you know if you email him. There are cheaper places for sure. But Id venture to say there arent better places. He really does a lot of little things people dont think about... i.e. all the plastic screws were upgraded to brass. Plus his customer service is stellar. Ive never had someone respond to my questions like him. He is Johnny on the spot with return emails for sure!

iqrDBtNrUAkca.jpg

Trial fitting of CBR front end with spoke wheel. Finally motivated for the frame cutting to drop the seat rail since the motor is back in my hands.

Last edited:
I dont see where I couldnt keep it running? Its run fine from day one. various mods were for fun and improvement. I havnt heard it run with the cherry bombs on it because I havnt finished the frame work yet to reinstall it.

As far as learning the ins an outs... its a process dont ya think? Gotta start some where. We all have strengths. I'll let someone else do the stuff I dont want to.

Back