For Sale - New exhaust pipes, PWK carbs, and much more

XS Performance PWK carbs. This is the same kit MikesXS sells. https://www.mikesxs.net/xs-performance-carb-kit-xs650-assembled.html

I have no experience with these, but I'm told that they're not exactly "bolt on", as in you may have to mess with the jets or settings for your particular bike. The cables have been cut. Jets are as from Mikes. I can open them up and write down the jets if you need me to. Manifolds and filters included.
Retail for $360 new. Asking $300 shipped, OBO. That ought to leave you enough room to get cables and still save money.

Used RH caliper. Told it works fine. $10 plus actual shipping or the cost of a flat rate box, whichever is cheaper.

Grab bag. Miscellaneous parts, including new highway pegs, wheels bearings, license plate bullets, etc. The shoes in the box have been on a bike and are NOT EBC brand, but are like brand new. Almost zero wear. I was told he thought there was a brake issue and installed new shoes and it turned out to be something else.
Front pads are used but still near stock thickness. Some brand new brake springs and clips are included in the grab bag. There's a good front axle, one fork cap, two new rubber fork caps, some chrome rings for the forks, a nice tail light with cut wires, one fork cap, etc. Used sprocket with excellent teeth....no curving or wear, just dirty What you see is what you get.
How about $40 shipped? That's a $15 flat rate box and $25 for all the goodies.

I may be working out a package deal on all of it.
Before I can accept your offer I need to box it up and get a quote. I'm down in the back today. Can barely move. Give me a little time to get around to it, please.

Back