New to the XS 650 world in a big way!

You old guys are funny. Stock is as exciting as cold oatmeal. Wait, you guys probably love cold oatmeal. Mmmmm sanka and Quaker oats lol

I'm glad that you like your bike in it's stock form. Really, I am. Good for you. That's what you enjoy. But please don't tell me I ruined a 79 Special. It's mine. I like it the way I made it. That's what I enjoy. This whole stock vs. chopped argument is getting old. Just sayin'.:D

Attachments

• noid-102709_17052.jpg
    noid-102709_17052.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 68
  • rsz_bike_done_010.jpg
    rsz_bike_done_010.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 54
I do not want this to become a stock vs. Chop thread. I just want you guys to see my bike, because I am proud of it. And I know you chopper guys are proud of your machines when you turn on the garage light as well.

I do not want this to become a stock vs. Chop thread. I just want you guys to see my bike, because I am proud of it. And I know you chopper guys are proud of your machines when you turn on the garage light as well.
No worries. I like your bike. I like my bike. We're cool. ... And Jim, your bike wasn't exactly stock!

Good when I showed up with my bike, being the same color/model/year that my grandfather rode 35 years ago at his doorstep. He got a bike choked up sitting on it again. That paid for it right there.

hahaha, old. im 27...And i did have a hardtailed one 2 years ago i built.

Sweet bike though, mine is in the process of looking pretty close to stock finish. Just gotta put the motor back together. Then i im looking for another standard to resto.:)

You'll have to stop in Asheville and come hang out sometime on your way back to Cullhowee or however the hell you spell it :laugh:

That a fine looking ride, all I would do is update the electrics and leave it at that...

hugh

I appreciate the kind words, I will resize a couple and get the pictures up here from the parkway ride. Punk: Hell yeah man I will ride over maybe we can take the BRP with my pops. As long as you dont mind riding with an old leaky British Bike. He has a Royal Enfield Bullet.

hey man I was super pumped to see you finally updated everyone! awesome looking bike! and the stuff about your grandfather...FRICKIN SWEET MAN! Having someone like that who takes the bike thing as serious as you is just badass!

I hope its not ten more years before you post another pic! Congrats again :thumbsup:

This is for stone and his kind words.

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 77
Right click...save....Sweet lookin pics! :thumbsup: All I got is choppers but I can appreciate the beauty of a stocker! I would like a stocker one day, still waitin for a deal like yours in my area!...you stole the last one! hahaha :D

She is a beauty-I bought one just like it out of the paper, for $250, back in 88. Rode it for 3 years, then sold it for $500. Great bike, congrats!

Yea man ill take that info shoot me a PM. although another bike has been put on hold until I build the ones I have haha, the little 12x12 shop can only hold so many!

Back